In order we can offer you quoted fees we ask that you follow these instructions:
- Bring two pieces of current identification with photo and signature (ie. drivers license, passport or citizenship card);
- Bring the photocopy and the original document - the notary must view the original;
- Photocopying multiple documents onto a single page, by law, each photocopied image requires its own seal. A fee for each seal is required. A multi-page document requires only 1 seal. The Notary will seal 1st page and signature stamp other pages.
- All documents should be completed (except for date and signature) prior to the appointment ( fill in forms, enter ID numbers, attach photographs, if required, etc.)
- Don't sign or date the documents before seeing the Notary. We cannot notarize or commission declarations unless the person signing the document appears before us;